Your New Career Opportunity
A well-known consumer brand is now looking for experienced IR manager to join their team.
- Closely works with the CEO, CFO and internal business divisions to develop effective equity stories to investors and securities analysts both in Japan and overseas.
- Directly communicate with investors located both domestic and overseas.
- Work on the preparation of disclosure materials such as annual reports and presentation materials for financial results announcement and corporate strategy.
- Preparation and disclosure of timely disclosure materials (legal disclosure, financial statements-related materials, press releases, etc.)
- Creation of disclosure materials such as annual reports, financial results briefing materials, and presentations on company strategy
- Team Management
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Financial/accounting knowledge that can accurately explain financial statements to investors
- Communication ability that can convey the information that the other party needs in an easy-to-understand manner
- Japanese (Fluent) / English (Business level)
- Team management experience
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo office
- Financial management responsibilities
- International working environment