Summer of Start-up Opportunities
These 12 listings are a selection of the opportunities we currently have available.
IT Business Partner – ¥10-15m
Developing IT, Senior Level, International Pharmaceutical Company
Security Consultant Risk/Compliance – ¥16m
International Security Vendor
Senior Support Engineer – ¥8-10m
Project Manager – ¥8-12m
Manufacturing Software Solutions Start-up
Lead Front-end Engineer – ¥8-10m (plus stock options)
Mobile Application Start-up. Mobile plus desktop.
Presales Manager – ¥13-18m
US Data Analysis Vendor
Internal IT Audit – ¥10m
Top-tier Consumer Brand
Presales Engineer – ¥8-12m
Start-up Security Company
Partner Sales – ¥10-14m
Lead Development Engineer – ¥8-12m (plus stock options)
Artificial Intelligence Start-up. Strength on the infrastructure side required.
Software Engineer – ¥6-9m
Robotics Start-up. C, C++, Python.
RPA Consultant – ¥8-12m
Robotic Process Automation Start-up. RPA leader, growing a new team in Tokyo.
Insights on the Tokyo IT sector
We are seeing rapid growth in the technology sector in Japan. We have a lot of new technology roles this month.
These companies are very well-funded and offer a range of attractive benefits. There are innovative projects, flexible working conditions, and the chance to work with new technology on offer. It's an exciting time to build a career.
5 key employment trends
- Employees are receiving pay raises every year.
- The ratio of jobs to qualified candidates is currently at 2 to 1.
- Interview processes have shortened to acquire talent quicker. 2 interviews are now the average.
- The length of stay at companies is shortening to match Silicon Valley. In Silicon Valley, the average employee stays 1.5 years at a company
- Companies are hiring people with international experience and English language skills.