A US headquartered e-commerce company, is investing generously on its internal IT team in Japan which is their largest and most profitable market.
They are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect who will be working closely with the US HQ and IT management team in Japan.
Flexible working hours x WFH options
About the role:
- Responsible for translating strategies and desired capabilities for a single business unit / product related program into the design and development of cross-functional multiplatform systems and technical capabilities, within the enterprise context (EA Goals, EA Principles, EA Guardrails/Reference Architectures, EA Standards).
- Design the solutions for cross-functional platform systems and technical capabilities to meet desired business outcomes for a single business unit/product within the enterprise context
- Bring architecture practices to the table and influence, consult, and convince business and internal teams on architectural choices. Propose scenarios, or roadmaps to reach a target architecture.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years progressive solution architecture experience, preferably in Digital or eCommerce space in a cloud based environment.
Sorry, this job is no longer available