Your New Career Opportunity
A leading international Real Estate client is seeking to establish a new office in the capital city of Fukuoka Prefecture, Fukuoka in order to capitalize on its rising domestic and international status as an innovation hub within Japan.
- Development of business and negotiation of the selling and marketing of commercial real estate properties for clients
- New business development
- Management of investment sales
- Maintenance of current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and external changes that may affect the real estate industry.
- Analyzes data and compiles property data.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 3-7 years of successful real estate capital markets experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Native Japanese, Business level English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Speak English
- International working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available