Your New Career Opportunity
Fantastic opportunity to join is a growing technology driven consumer service that provides delivery services to busy people. Globally we are an established global leader in the delivery industry operating in 40+ markets in the world. In APAC, we operate in over 150 cities across 12 countries.
- Support our Japan businesses with legal advice on a broad range of operational and business matters spanning intellectual property, employment, privacy, competition, and consumer law.
- Advise, draft, and negotiate a wide range of contracts with third parties such as marketing partners, suppliers, and restaurants.
- Manage litigation and investigations that may arise from time to time.
- Instruct external law firms and external counsel as required.
- Collaborate with our legal teams in Japan and APAC to ensure standardization and alignment on legal matters.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor of Laws with at least 3 years' PQE.
- Background in commercial law with reputable law firms or as an in-house counsel, ideally with e-commerce or internet companies.
- Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/technology environments will be an advantage.
- Commercially astute, highly-drive and pragmatic, with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in business level Japanese and English.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- A vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- An all hands-on deck environment where you are encouraged to find solutions to business problems and support other teams with legal counsel
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, where you are evaluated for your contribution and encouraged to grow as we grow.
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, insurance, pension and more, we are working on making our incentives attractive and expanding options for you. Currently we have a work from home policy and will keep that in place for the future, giving you freedom to work at your pace.
Sorry, this job is no longer available